· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
· 5+ years of experience in electronic circuit design
· Experience with electronic circuit design including simulation and worst-case circuit analysis (WCCA)
· Experience with electrical/mechanical systems, materials, and components
· Experience with circuit design and PC board design to meet EMC requirements
· Experience with ISO26262/ASIL standards including FTA, FMEDA, DIA, SPF-matrix
· Experience with high current (up to 500A) and high voltage (up to 1000V) designs
· Experience writing hardware-software interface requirements
· Experience using measurement and test equipment
· Experience using circuit simulation tools
· Experience soldering/de-soldering components
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
Electronic Circuit Design
Electronic Circuit Simulation
Sender Policy Framework (Spf)