Full Stack Developer - Python/C++ + Linux + RESTful
Location: Pasadena, CA 91101
Duration: Potential Multi-Year contract
Pay Rate: OPEN (depends on experience)
US Citizens or Green Card Holders only.
NO 3rd Party Companies for this position.
You want a challenge? Here it is...
You are a well-rounded, very capable and experience Full Stack developer.
You know how to develop and deploy software, from concept to completion, and you know well the tools to accomplish this.
Getting a fast start on Day One is important. You'll need to following in your background to do that...
- US Citizen or Green Card holder (no corp-to-corp)
- 6 years of software engineering experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciple
- Full Stack developer experience with one or more of the following technologies: Python, C/C++, JSON, and/or Node JS
- Strong development experience with RESTful web services.
- Experience using Unix and Linux and developing applications that run on either operating systems
- Experience with scripting language and automation tools such as Puppet
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience with ELK stack Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana and search servers (e.g. SOLR)
- Familiar with queuing systems like RabbitMQ, in-memory data structure like Redis, and version control systems such as git
- Experience with cloud technologies such as: AWS, OpenStack, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Terraform
- Familiar with Geospatial Data Abstraction Library (GDAL), InSAR Scientific Computing Environment (ISCE) and Generic InSAR Analysis Toolbox (GIAnT)
- Knowledgeable of Data Science
- Software Security mindset preferred
- Experience working with immersive web applications
- Experience network communication technologies
- Knowledge of cloud-based security principles
- Experience with scripting languages such as: ANT, Perl, BASH
- Backend database design experience
- Demonstrates ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Maintains a strong pulse on technology trends and shares knowledge with the team
- Ability to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all phases of software development: requirements, design, development, testing, and delivery
- Ability to validate software requirements through iterative design sessions with business analysts and SMEs
- Deep understanding of the project lifecycle process, able to define a comprehensive solution leading towards a common vision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with team
Ready for a serious challenge?
Click "Apply" now.
Java Script Frameworks