BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation. We’re seeking an experienced Property Manager for the property management Industry. BG MULTIFAMILY hires full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As the Property Manager, you will help supervise and help oversee the day-to-day operations of the community. The Property Manager will be responsible for the overall well being and productivity of the community and office/maintenance team. The Property Manager position will report to the regional manager and requires leadership and team management experience.
General Job Duties
· Work with prospective and current residents to resolve concerns and ensure customer satisfaction
· Coordinate the community’s marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies.
· Plan yearly budget, code and pay invoices, complete monthly reports
· Ensure sales and maintenance team are meeting necessary goals
· Post rents, follow the eviction & move-out processes
· Achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.