To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Mason Turner
- Phone: 469-939-7582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Identity Access Management Engineer
RED SKY Consulting • Chicago, IL
Posted 12 days ago
High Level Description:
Responsible for technical management, support of the IAM system Implementation tools, dedicated infrastructure and all associated processes. Will work closely with the service desk, infrastructure, network security, audit, application developers and other administrators in creating functional, scalable and secure IAM operations as well as the design and development of new business applications. Will work with our implementation partners to support the deployment of IAM tools, continuous on-boarding of applications and help support IAM integrations with other industry leading products (e.g. Ping).
- Create and maintain relevant documentation that that is required for program management and regulatory requirements.
- Help support and manage dedicated IAM / infrastructure
- Work with business users to define and implement workflow, approval, provisioning tasks as requested, and to develop access certification reports
- Proactively improve the processes/tools around provisioning and de-provisioning users across the organization
- Assist with the configuration and administration of IAM tools.
- Assist with the enforcement of user security policies and procedures
- Support continuous on-boarding of applications into the IAM environments
- Develop training resources for end users and ensure training assignments are completed
- Ensure account audits and authentication / authorization processes are conducted as required by the IAM program and regulatory requirements
- Recommend and oversee improvements, corrections, remediation or requirements for IAM efforts
- Monitor for new application releases, upgrades
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or years of equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of hands on experience in design, architecture and administration of IAM systems*( Sailpoint, Oracle, IBM, BMC etc...)
- Ability to define, implement, and modify workflow processes for access management requests
- Application server management skills (command prompt)
- Strong organizational skills required to effectively manage a large number of tasks
- Experience in administration of user and role provisioning, connectors, workflow, certification, password management and MS active directory
- Available to be on-call for Incident Response as needed