Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
· Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
· Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
· Contributing to the development and review of annual operating budgets and performance projections.
· Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and treasury and conducting internal audits.
· Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
· Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
· Responding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
· Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
· Assisting the accounting manager as needed.
Staff Accountant Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
· 1+ years of accounting experience.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Working knowledge of GAAP.
· Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
· Good problem-solving and time management skills.