PSM ENGINEER – Chemical Process Industry
Salary $100,000 - $115,000 + Benefits + Paid Relocation to the Southern USA
Our growing Chemical client is seeking a PSM Engineer. This engineer will be responsible for compliance related activities and will have three main functions. You will lead PHA’s, lead investigations and train individuals on the outcomes. As a part of the EHS team, the PSM Engineer plays a critical role in incorporating process safety and it’s improvements and the engagement of the continuous improvement of the site Health and Safety Program.
As the PSM Engineer, you will lead PHA and PHA re-validations which will include HAZOP and Dust Hazard Analysis. You will lead the incident/accident investigations, corrective actions and support the process safety initiatives. The PSM Engineer is also responsible for developing PSM/RMP compliance training and communicate issues to Management. This position will also develop and/or revise procedures to meet OSHA Engineering practices and standards for Chemical Process Safety guidelines. You will provide technical support and guidance to Operations, Engineering and Maintenance by implementing sustainable process safety programs and culture with knowledge of PSM/RMP, safety & engineering standards and practical implementation methods. Also, you will Participate in MOC’s and PSSR’s. This person will also have the ability to provide day-to-day advice and guidance on process safety issues.
Located in a major Southern USA metro with lots of dining and entertainments as well as outdoor activities for the whole family.
Requirements for this PSM ENGINEERING role:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or similar technical degree
2. Must have a minimum of 10 years of Process Safety, specifically relating to one or more core PSM deliverables such as PHA, LOPA, Risk Assessment, HAZOP or HAZID
3. Experience in a Chemical or Process Industry
4. Ability to implement Process Safety Programs
5. Professional certifications desired, CCPSC, PE, ASP, CSP, etc.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to PSM ENGINEER – Chemical Process Industry OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and, where available, generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Dust Hazard Analysis
Process Safety Management