To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Katie Veltema
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Halo Branded Solutions • Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Work directly with clients and client liaisons to develop customer requirements. Design appropriate solutions in one of several potential solution domains, including HTML, PHP, ASP, Java, and a variety of middleware applications. Integrate with major e-commerce platforms such as Ariba, using cXML and related standards. Maintain and enhance production web applications. Work with internal and external clients to define requirements and designs for new solutions or enhancements. Provide leadership and direction for one of the fastest-growing areas of promotional marketing, in one of the fastest-growing firms in the industry!!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze customer needs and design, build and test appropriate solutions.
- Maintain and enhance production applications as needed.
- Work with integration platforms and development partners on collaborative solutions and integrated solutions.
- Work with sales and operations staff to develop proposals and quotes for customer solutions
- Contribute to a fun, dynamic, and rewarding environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of 3 to 5 years web applications and database experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Domain experience in PHP, ASP, .Net (C#), SQL Server, and XML; JAVA and C++, other domain experience helpful
- Previous experience in analysis and design, and software development
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle and experience in using software development methodology
- Must possess strong organizational and proven client communication skills, with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines; while maintaining a positive and professional attitude
- Flexible and creative team player with above-average problem solving and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of e-commerce solutions practices and back-office integration
- Program Specialists
- Web Application Developers
- Web Architect
- IT Services
- Physical Requirements
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Up to 8 hours of computer use
- Dexterity to successfully operate office machines such as telephone, computer, fax, and copier