To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advertising & Exhibition Sales Specialist
International Facility Management Association (IFMA) • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is the world's largest and most widely recognized international association for facility management professionals, supporting more than 24,000 members in 93 countries. The association's members, represented in 130 chapters and 17 industry councils worldwide, manage more than 37 billion square feet of property and annually purchase more than US $100 billion in products and services. Formed in 1980, IFMA certifies professionals in facility management, conducts research, provides educational programs and produces World Workplace, the world's largest facility management conference and exposition. To join and follow IFMA's social media outlets online, visit the association's LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter pages. For more information, visit the IFMA press room or www.ifma.org.
Advertising & Exhibition Sales Specialist
The Advertising & Exhibition Sales Specialist is responsible for advertising and exhibition sales and sales account management functions with a primary focus on generating new business. Reporting to the Director, Expo & Advertising, this role is also responsible for meeting budget expectations, growing revenues and assisting corporate clients in selecting appropriate exposure opportunities to meet their business objectives. Additionally, the Specialist will be responsible for the active generation of corporate sales prospects.
- Sell digital and print advertisements in the FMJ magazine and banner ads on the IFMA Web site.
- Sell exhibits and sponsorships for IFMA’s North American conferences.
- Develop, establish and maintain account contacts with prospective and existing clients as well as ensuring excellent customer service; promptly responses to calls, questions and e-mails.
- Track, evaluate and analyze sales effectiveness; provide sales reports.
- Meet or exceed annual budget goals. Assist in the budget process.
- Actively prospect for sales leads; establish and develop new customer/client relationships.
- Prepare and deliver proposals and marketing collateral in the course of the sales process.
- Assist in reviewing various production pieces to ensure that exhibitor, sponsor and advertiser recognition is attributed appropriately.
- Collect art materials, invoicing orders, collecting and processing payments related to product sales.
- Manage customer contacts and sales notes in CRM.
- Available to travel (up to 10%) as appropriate for sales prospecting, IFMA event staffing and client meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a Business-related discipline plus a minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience, required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint); internet navigation and database software.
We value our employees’ time and efforts and we work to maintain the best possible environment, where people can learn and grow with the company. We also strive to provide a collaborative, creative atmosphere so that each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package that includes the following:
- Flexible work schedule
- 401K plan
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Vacation, Sick and Floating Holidays
- Future growth opportunities and much more!
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
* Please note that IFMA’s recruiting and application processing is being performed through Insperity; therefore, you will be contacted by an Insperity Recruiting Specialist IF and when you are considered for this position.*
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.