CareOnSite, a division of Tang & Company which provides occupational medical services nationwide, has an excellent opportunity for an energetic, organized and highly motivated RN with 2 years or more experience in general medicine, occupational health, or emergency room nursing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide, support, and monitor the delivery of a wide range of occupational health service programs;
- Develop health promotion programs, together with the supervising occupational physician;
- Provide accurate and well-written medical reports;
- Formulate occupational health procedures as required by the program;
- Assist in the coordination and administration of health procedures;
- Conduct health assessment (job specific, pre-employment etc.) and health surveillance;
- Provide first aid care to employees in accordance with the company nursing protocol;
- Manage claims of work-related injuries and illnesses and perform follow-up care coordination as indicated per protocol;
- Manages a competent and safe practice within protocols and under the supervision of an off-location occupational physician;
- Must be proficient in phlebotomy and IV blood draw and, administering immunizations;
- Provide consultancy and work under standard protocols for potential occupational illnesses and injuries, which are monitored and reported upon as appropriate
- Other duties relevant to occupational nursing health practice as assigned.
- Current State Registered Nurse (RN) license
- With at least 2 years post basic training experience in general medicine, occupational health or emergency room nursing;
- Current Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS/AED) certification from American Heart Association;
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills (Internet and Microsoft Office Tools) and basic medical data management;
- Requires full range of body motion to provide Basic CPR if necessary, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination;
- Requires standing and walking for up to five hours of the workday;
- Infrequently lifts and carries items weighing up to 15 pounds.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Established more than 30 years ago as Long Beach Medical Clinic, CareOnSite® is an occupational healthcare group led by board-certified occupational physicians. We offer comprehensive, customized, and integrated occupational health and wellness programs to employers and their workforce in every industry. Employees receive the highest quality medical care, with unrivaled levels of access and service. Benefits to employers include reductions in healthcare and workers’ compensation costs, healthier and more productive workers, appropriate injury management, reduced disability, and compliance with state and federal health and safety regulations.
View the full profile
Today, CareOnSite® is a full-service, multi-location occupational health services provider, offering 24/7 primary injury and illness care and first aid treatment, as well as a broad range of physical examinations, including pre-placement and surveillance examinations for regulatory and company policy compliance, respirator certifications and fit testing, fitness for duty and functional capacity evaluations, occupational health consultations, and drug and alcohol testing services.