To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Finance - $140-$160k plus 10% quarterly bonus, 20% annual bonus
Bell & Associates, Inc. • Overland Park, KS
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vice President, Finance & Administration
$140-160k plus 10% quarterly bonus, 20% annual bonus
Overland Park, KS
Interviewing over the next two weeks
The Vice President of Finance will oversee all Finance, Admin and IT functions for the US office and will report to the Chief Executive Officer. The predominant focus will be managing the finance function, a small team of capable and energetic individuals who are responsible for financial accounting, management information reporting, supply chain, accounts payable/receivable and payroll and benefits.
The successful candidate will be a true utility player with broad ranging finance experience in order to effectively manage all aspects of this department in an autonomous manner. Our client is a company that prides itself on all personnel having a “sleeves rolled up, get in and do it” attitude and rewards its people with a fun and generous place to work.
- Financial Accounting
- Own and operate the financial accounting system (Navision) to produce accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and related footnotes
- Ensure accounting and statutory compliance processes are followed
- Make all required statutory filings in a timely and accurate manner
- Review inter-company journals and foreign currency transactions
- Manage annual US aspect of external audit process of parent company
- Prepare and review tax and regulatory documentation and related filings
- Implement and review internal financial controls and processes
- Manage an AP/AR Senior Associate
- Management Information Reporting
- Manage all Business Intelligence systems (Cognos-TM1 and Zoho) and processes
- Manage annual budgeting and forecasting process and produce accurate monthly management information reports
- Provide full analytical support to the Leadership Team
- Manage a Senior Financial Analyst
- Sales Operations
- Work closely with VP of Sales on pricing strategy, corporate accounts,
- Oversee all sales reporting and analysis
- Implement processes and structures to drive sales through the field sales team and proper support from corporate sales operations
- Provide direct sales support to field sales team and support the oversight of the team
- Supply Chain
- Manage all aspects of logistics and sales transactions function
- Manage a Supply Chain Associate
- Human Resource Administration
- Provide oversight of payroll and employee benefits function
- Manage an H.R. Senior Associate
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA with a master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience working in a medium-sized, complex business (product sales business preferred over services business but not essential)
- Strong technical accounting knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and ability to manage and directly operate financial accounting function
- Strong analytical capabilities and a sharp intellect
- Tax experience preferred including federal and multi-state taxation knowledge
- Ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leader of people
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office) including advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Work in an autonomous and confidential manner
The competitive compensation package includes:
· Quarterly Salary Incentive
· Annual Bonus and Equity Program
· 41 days of paid time off each year (Vacation, Personal & Holidays)
· Company paid benefits, including medical and dental insurance
· Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts (FSA & DCA)
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.