Parksite is looking for Seasonal Warehouse Associate to join our Baltimore, MD team! The Warehouse Associate will operate the forklift in our distribution center and pick orders using the voice picking system (VoCollect.)
Responsible to act in accordance with the policies set forth in the current procedures manual. Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the Parksite Warehouse by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to appropriate associates for processing.
· Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be picked, packed, checked and shipped.
· SKU label new inbound items and move from receiving to storage areas.
· Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
Pick orders using VoCollect, leader in voice selecting technology
· Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
· Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets.
· Maintain a clean, well-organized, safe working environment.
· Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate process.
· Assisting in counting of physical inventory and conducting regular cycle counts.
· May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
· Preparing parcels for mailing.
· Sweeping, dusting, and mopping.
· Wearing the proper safety equipment.
Parksite is a sales, marketing, and distribution company serving many segments of the building industry, with a focus on both interior and exterior products. We are proud to supply the best Fabricators and Building Material dealers with category leading products for the residential, commercial, and remodeling markets. Focusing on superior products and exceptional service, Parksite’s unique marketplace niche is through education. We begin by identifying products with distinctive applications and specifically educate and emphasize the value of these products directly to architects, builders and designers. With this approach, we have become a leader in the industry with each of the products we sell. We combine marketing expertise and industry knowledge to create demand for our supplier business partners. We help build brands.