To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
- Phone: 440-627-6904
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Emerald Resource Group • Cleveland, OH
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Network Administrator is responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting computer problems within the company’s infrastructure and assisting other IT resources in project specific support needs. The Network Administrator will focus on the primary network administration, support, security/user identity management, Cisco Routers and switches. The Network Administrator will be responsible for systems installs and configuration for external clients, and assist/backup the Storage Administrator with routine maintenance and standard deployments.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
• Provides external customer support, resolving technical issues and provides technical assistance for all Operating systems
• Installation and configuration for new clients equipment and appropriate access to the company’s system using, Active Directory, Cisco routers, Hubs, switches, ect.
• Maintenance of the business software applications as required
• Implements, installs, configures, monitors, trouble shoots and evaluates existing and new operating systems
• Troubleshoot network issues and troubleshoot network equipment
• Provide input involved in network design, diagnosing and correcting systems related to failures and performing system management and determines logical solutions.
• Works on customer projects.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a computer-related area of study or equivalent experience
Experience: 1-3 years of network support and data center management experience
• Knowledge in supporting and troubleshooting Windows / Cisco / Switches / Network infrastructure environments.
• Experience working with firewalls and managed switches.
• Experience working with Wireless Systems.
• Experience with Cisco Call Manager.
• Experience setting up personal computers on a corporate domain.
• Experience working in a datacenter.
• Thorough technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and TCP/IP.