To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kearneysville, WV 25430
- Phone: 7032780100
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CMCI • Kearneysville, WV
Posted 21 days ago
· Provides or assists in Oracle DB administration, DB patching/upgrades, security remediation, executing approved scripts, maintaining various DBMS environments and monitoring database performance.
· Prepares detailed reports which might include system requirements such as concurrent usage factors, data storage requirements, response rates, and discuss procedures for processing data through the use of database management systems (DBMS) including relational databases.
· Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function.
· Designs, creates, and maintains databases in a client/server environment.
· Conducts quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
· Designs, implements, and maintains complex databases with respect to access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection, protection and security documentation, and statistical methods.
· Applies knowledge and experience with database technologies, development methodologies, and front-end (e.g., COGNOS)/back-end programming languages (e.g., SQL)
· Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design.
· Evaluates database design trade-offs, impacts on user expectations, performance levels, and space allocation requirements.
· Able to communicate with management, technicians, and end-users to evaluate need prior to development of an automated solution.
Knowledge and Skill Description
· Experience with Oracle Database 11g and 12c
· Experience with Oracle Cloud/Grid Control a plus
· Experience with Fusion Middleware suite a plus
· Very experienced using RMAN for backups and recovery
· Excellent troubleshooting skills needed
· Experience with database programming and design is a plus.
· Experience with SQL Server
· Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment is a plus.
· Security+ Certification required
· Oracle Certification (OCA/OCP) a plus
· Master’s degree and minimum 8 years of experience
Clearance Requirement: Public Trust and ability to obtain Secret Clearance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.