To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10903 Gravelly Lake Drive Southwest
Lakewood, WA 98499
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PCG Education - UI • Lakewood, WA
Posted 1 month ago
**Work from Home**
Schedule: 20-25HRS Per Week
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide and perform sourcing strategies and job postings for needed positions (Hourly positions)
2. Perform interviews
3. Receive and screen all applications
4. Phone screen applicants that may fit needs for upcoming programs
5. Process all screened and interviewed candidates through Onboarding process
6. Communicate with all new instructors via email and telephone to introduce themselves, confirm interest and availability, provide assignments, answer any questions, etc.
7. Daily use of applicant tracking system to track assignments and manage candidate onboarding activities
8. Work with other departments for fulfillment of programs (Field Ops, Sales, HR etc...)
9. Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
3-5yrs experience in recruiting (in an educational setting is preferred but not required).
A passion for helping children succeed is required.
Prior project management experience, and marketing experience preferred. Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, strong computer and research skills, and solid organizational skills required.
Education and Work Experience:
1. A Bachelor’s degree and
2. Recruiting experience
3. Experience working in an educational setting
4. Any similar combination of education and experience.