Matheson, a leading manufacturer, processor, retail sales and distributor of welding gases and supplies has the following opportunity available at our Basking Ridge, NJ facility.
Senior Payroll Specialist
Primary role is to perform all activities necessary to process the company's bi weekly payrolls, for multiply locations.
- Processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments
- Verify accuracy of W-4 and Direct Deposit Consent forms into ADP Enterprise system
- Process special payroll requirements such as FMLA/STD leave compensation, sales, commissions, incentives, overtime, gross ups, etc.
- Ensure time sheets and time clock approvals are received before processing
- Calculation of pays ( new hires, terminations, retroactive adjustments, vacation)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience running and reviewing pay detail
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
Apply online at:
URL blocked - click to apply
Matheson is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth under EEOC.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, Religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
- Ability to use personal computer (Email, Word & Excel) to input data and process information.
- Must possess excellent communications and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrate an understanding of payroll related concepts
Education/Experience /Technical Knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent training in specialty area; 5-7 years payroll experience with ADP Enterprise system