Position Title: Administrative Assistant
(PART-TIME POSITION Available: Monday 1-7:30, Wednesday 2:30-7:30, Thursday, 2:30-7:30, Friday (1x a month) 9:00-
6:30, Saturdays (rotating) 8:00-3:30- hours may change based on Center needs)
Are you looking for a position that gives you the opportunity to grow? Do you dream of working for a company that puts ethics,
integrity, and professionalism as their top priorities and truly values their employees? Do you have a skill set you want to share
Here, we believe our clients and families deserve the highest quality of care, delivered with: Accountability, Integrity, Ethics,
Diversity and Inclusion, Professionalism, Excellence, Caring, Understanding, Commitment, Creativity, and Teamwork.
Clinical Director and Head of Brand Strategy to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. Must
have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a wide breadth of experience managing clerical
• Develop curriculum that can help build fine motor, visual motor/perceptual, sensorimotor skills, activities of daily living, etc.
• Administer developmental screenings in the area(s) of need
• Complete daily documentation of services and outcomes
• Manage caseloads, services and scheduling
• Perform small group and individual therapy based on client needs
• Collaborate and consult with professionals, providers, families, and teachers.
• Always exhibits unified and consistent support of all company decisions
• Performs a broad range of administrative functions including, but not limited to, the following:
o Triaging and managing calls
o Manages office including:
▪ opening and closing procedures
▪ maintaining & purchasing all necessary supplies, materials and equipment
▪ ensuring that all office machines/equipment/appliance are properly functioning
▪ creating and maintaining all files, inventories, & databases
▪ ensuring office security
▪ receiving/handling/distributing mail
▪ Answering phone, returning/making calls, scheduling appointments and use of conference rooms, managing, monitoring &
distributing corporate calendar, faxing, checking, distributing/managing mail, etc.
▪ Backing up office electronic files on a weekly basis
▪ Acts as corporate resource and gives prompt, accurate information to callers
▪ Composing faxes, memos, letters, etc.
▪ Generating range of basic reports
Committed to Serving Children with Developmental Delays and Special Needs!
▪ Independently performs or assists CEO, Head of Brand Strategy, and Clinical Director with personnel matters (e.g., recruitment,
In processing new employees or contractors, establishing & maintaining personnel files), marketing, contract administration and
management, and managing all office files, etc.
▪ Coordinating logistics for corporate meetings and social affairs
▪ Completing all other required corporate tasks as necessary
▪ Other duties as assigned
• Minimum qualifications Associate’s Degree (preferred)
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
• Committed continuing education to improve job performance**
• 1-2 year’s experience in this position and/or basic office management
• Intermediate word processing/typing skills (e.g., 50-80 wpm)
• Proficient use of personal computer (i.e., knowledge of Internet Explorer and search engines, MS WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint,
beginner’s knowledge of QUICKBOOKS is a plus)
• Experience with file management, inventories, scheduling
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Excellent organizational, time management skills, and ability to multitask
• Demonstrates above average verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Multi-tasks, takes initiative, problem solves and demonstrates good critical thinking skills, & fast learner
• To extent possible, works independently
• Dependable, flexible