To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7404 Executive Pl. Suite 100
Lanham, MD 20706
- PrideStaff - DC Eastern Suburbs
- Phone: 3013832840
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant / Office Assistant
PrideStaff • Lanham, MD
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
(PART-TIME POSITION Available: Monday 1-7:30, Wednesday 2:30-7:30, Thursday, 2:30-7:30, Friday (1x a month) 9:00-
6:30, Saturdays (rotating) 8:00-3:30- hours may change based on Center needs)
Are you looking for a position that gives you the opportunity to grow? Do you dream of working for a company that puts ethics,
integrity, and professionalism as their top priorities and truly values their employees? Do you have a skill set you want to share
Here, we believe our clients and families deserve the highest quality of care, delivered with: Accountability, Integrity, Ethics,
Diversity and Inclusion, Professionalism, Excellence, Caring, Understanding, Commitment, Creativity, and Teamwork.
Clinical Director and Head of Brand Strategy to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. Must
have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a wide breadth of experience managing clerical
• Develop curriculum that can help build fine motor, visual motor/perceptual, sensorimotor skills, activities of daily living, etc.
• Administer developmental screenings in the area(s) of need
• Complete daily documentation of services and outcomes
• Manage caseloads, services and scheduling
• Perform small group and individual therapy based on client needs
• Collaborate and consult with professionals, providers, families, and teachers.
• Always exhibits unified and consistent support of all company decisions
• Performs a broad range of administrative functions including, but not limited to, the following:
o Triaging and managing calls
o Manages office including:
▪ opening and closing procedures
▪ maintaining & purchasing all necessary supplies, materials and equipment
▪ ensuring that all office machines/equipment/appliance are properly functioning
▪ creating and maintaining all files, inventories, & databases
▪ ensuring office security
▪ receiving/handling/distributing mail
▪ Answering phone, returning/making calls, scheduling appointments and use of conference rooms, managing, monitoring &
distributing corporate calendar, faxing, checking, distributing/managing mail, etc.
▪ Backing up office electronic files on a weekly basis
▪ Acts as corporate resource and gives prompt, accurate information to callers
▪ Composing faxes, memos, letters, etc.
▪ Generating range of basic reports
Committed to Serving Children with Developmental Delays and Special Needs!
▪ Independently performs or assists CEO, Head of Brand Strategy, and Clinical Director with personnel matters (e.g., recruitment,
In processing new employees or contractors, establishing & maintaining personnel files), marketing, contract administration and
management, and managing all office files, etc.
▪ Coordinating logistics for corporate meetings and social affairs
▪ Completing all other required corporate tasks as necessary
▪ Other duties as assigned
• Minimum qualifications Associate’s Degree (preferred)
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
• Committed continuing education to improve job performance**
• 1-2 year’s experience in this position and/or basic office management
• Intermediate word processing/typing skills (e.g., 50-80 wpm)
• Proficient use of personal computer (i.e., knowledge of Internet Explorer and search engines, MS WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint,
beginner’s knowledge of QUICKBOOKS is a plus)
• Experience with file management, inventories, scheduling
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Excellent organizational, time management skills, and ability to multitask
• Demonstrates above average verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Multi-tasks, takes initiative, problem solves and demonstrates good critical thinking skills, & fast learner
• To extent possible, works independently
• Dependable, flexible
Additional requirements for the Office Assistant will include:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar clerical office role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Skills on the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We offer the Support you need along the way!
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
Benefits package includes:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay