For more than 25 years, the Atlas Management team has provided management and human resources solutions to businesses, and employment opportunities to individuals.
Atlas is looking for 30 Machine Operators (Printing Press Operators).
These positions are starting at $17/hour with a top out of $22/hour. We looking for talented individuals who want to pursue a career in the printing trade. Come train as an ASSISTANT PRESS OPERATOR at a state of the art Printing Facility. These positions are for individuals that are looking for a career trade in an excellent company! The opportunities are endless!
The Assistant Press Operator will assist in the set-up and operation of the press while maintaining a safe, clean, and organized work environment for maximum press efficiency production quality. This position is responsible for working closely with a Press Operator to ensure customer quality expectations are being met.
If this sounds like you, we are waiting to talk to you!
* Assist in the set-up and operation of the press.
* Learn to accurately test key print properties.
* Data entry.
* Responsible for ensuring all finished product is within customer specifications.
* Demonstrate trouble-shooting skills.
* Assisting maintenance whenever necessary or required.
* Demonstrate the ability to read and interpret Job Discrete Routing Sheets and how to identify raw materials by part numbers.
* Understanding the operations and functions of press control panels.
* Ensure proper housekeeping of the press and adjacent areas.
* Ensure proper solvent and ink handling procedures are implemented and followed.
* Ensure proper hazardous waste handling procedures are implemented and followed.
* Effectively communicate and interact professionally with all people in the work environment.
* HS diploma or GED required.
* Ability to distinguish colors (not color blind)
* Must be able to work 12-hr rotating shift schedule
* Strong mathematical & mechanical aptitude
* Positive attitude & good work ethic
* Must be able to work in team environment
* Must have 2 years minimum previous manufacturing experience
Must be able to pass a drug screen, background check. Hearing test and a color blind test if selected