Are you interested in advancing your career, taking on a management role, and working in a fast-paced environment? SEEK Professionals specializes in professional career services from identification through placement of professional level individuals in manufacturing and large service businesses. Specific areas include: Accounting, Engineering, Executive, Technical, Supply Chain, IT, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Account Management and other Corporate Support.
We are currently assisting a growing company in their search for an Engineering Manager. Our client is experiencing tremendous growth and looking for a person to manage their engineering and service group. You will be responsible for utilizing your experience to lead a group of engineers and service tech representatives to be team players while solving problems. You will develop and execute objectives for self and others that will affect the short-term and long-term business goals.
· Ability to manage people and projects in a fast-paced environment
· Design, installation and ongoing operation of fixtures and equipment.
· Identify issues and be driven to develop solutions to improve processes.
· Utility and facility operations that meet manufacturing requirements for capacity and functionality.
· Process improvement and cost reduction.
· Manage engineering and technical staff.
· Contribute to business development.
· Technical support for manufacturing and sales operations.
Education, Experience, Skills
· Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree, 5-10 years’ experience with some management experience. Experience working in an OEM environment.
· Experience in the following is required: SolidWorks, Minitab, Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Able to communicate well with all members of the team.
· Has managed projects from start to delivery.
Job Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all Engineering and Service Department personnel as well as projects.