To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75235
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Coordinator III
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • Dallas, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Inventory Coordinator III
Location: Dallas, TX 75235
Duration: 06-12 months
- Warehouse inventory skills, fork lift, SAP, Shipping, Receiving skills, cycle count knowledge, delivery or transportation of goods
- Under moderate supervision, use established procedures to move parts/material, unload freight, and process pick/delivery tickets.
- Adhere to all corporate safety and quality standards.
- Process pick/delivery tickets by pulling and issuing parts to support Service Center, Spare Parts Sales, Back Shops, ASC and Distribution Allocation.
- Perform appropriate computer/inventory transactions as required. by daily activities.
- Transport material to and from destination and warehouse parts/material in compliance with the Material Handling Standards.
- Unload freight from delivery carriers and check incoming shipments for mishandling and damages.
- Note damages with carrier.
- Process and verify material receipts against contents and compare material documentation to validate for accuracy and compliance.
- Assist in shipping of materials to customers, distribution allocation, repair facilities and vendors.
- Notify appropriate party of any discrepancies.
- Operate material handling equipment and company vehicles as required.
- Utilize inventory management system (such as Corridor) to process basic functions of material handling.
- Package material for shipment in compliance with FAA standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to obtain certification to operate material handling equipment and to meet all training requirements.
- Ability to meet collateral duty inspection requirements (CD Stamp) within appropriate timeframe.
- Good working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures to include experience in material services, inventory control or production control.
- Proficient in computerized inventory management system.
- Corridor experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- May require a DOT physical for Highway driving if applicable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate fork trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal computer, telephone, pager, fax & copier.
- Qualified to package Hazardous Material for shipment and movement, if applicable.
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- High School Diploma or GED required. College coursework desired.
- 2 years’ experience in stockroom/warehousing, material handling, shipping/receiving or transportation.