To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
149 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Peabody Memphis • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for the operation, repairs, maintenance and upkeep of the facility’s plant systems and equipment. Will assist in all areas of maintenance as assigned. Responsible for emergency response during fire alarms, inclement weather or mechanical failures.
1. Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
2. Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
3. Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
4. Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
5. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
6. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
7. Receive daily work assignments from Director of Engineering/Chief Engineer and review priorities and special projects.
8. Organize materials, tools and equipment to perform daily assignments.
9. Maintain timelines and work schedule in accordance with the preventative maintenance program.
10. Check work orders and night report for any problems. Make rounds checking these problem areas and note any information needed or safety concerns in the hotel.
11. Schedule work in accordance with preventative maintenance program in rooms, coordinating with the Executive Housekeeper and Front Office.
12. Perform following electrical work orders:
· Replace light switches.
· Reset circuit breakers.
· Replace wall plug receptacles.
· Replace fluorescent light ballast.
· Replace electrical solonial valve.
· Replace small motors.
· Use test equipment; olumeter, voltage tester, amp probe.