To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5901 Technology Center Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Transcription
Northwest Radiology Network, P.C. • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 2 months ago
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of administrative duties relative to the Transcription Department.
The position is located at our corporate office at 5901 Technology Center Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46278. The days/hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Assist with timely delivery of STAT and critical/significant findings utilizing the Critical Results Management dashboard, calling referring physicians with results
- Assist with researching and adding referring physician information to the database
- Manager Fax Log and distribution of reports
- Assist with data entry for spreadsheets and charges
- Assist with Auto Text management and the QA process
- Provide general office and clerical support as assigned
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize workload
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Experience in the medical field preferred