To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2100 Stantonsburg Road
Greenville, NC 27834
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN - Internal Medicine
Vidant Health • Greenville, NC
Posted 27 days ago
36 Bed General Medicine Unit
The population consists of adult patients with general medical problems and with the following subspecialties:
- Chronic and acute renal failure
- Pulmonary disease processes
- General cardiac monitoring
- Congestive Heart Failure
- GI Disturbances
- Infectious disease processes
- Chronic Cardiac Processes
Team nursing model 6:2 (RN & NA)
- Flexible scheduling options with self-scheduling
- Professional staff development opportunities that promote expert clinical and leadership pathways
- Current RN licensure in the state of North Carolina or temporary North Carolina licensure or meet requirements to hold RN licensure in a compact state.
- Current BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) required.
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) may be required depending on unit requirements.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint.