Locations: Brooklyn, Staten Island, Manhattan
Industry: Specialty Healthcare - Home Care
I am working with a multi-site specialty healthcare group that is seeking an experienced Operations Leader with experience in an in-home service organization. This organization focuses on ABA therapy - assisting families with children that may on the autism spectrum. This group uses various techniques to increase useful behavior and make learning enjoyable. With over 400 therapists in the group, they can offer personalized treatment to their patients.
- Build and manage team
- Provide leadership for a three site region
- Contribute to vision and strategic mission of the company.
- An undergraduate degree is required. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred
- Must have a minimum of three years of operational/site leadership for similar type of organization
- Special skills which are required include, business acumen, strategic planning, organizational assessment and highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills
- Clinical experience/Patient interaction experience preferred
- Experienced in team building
- In home healthcare leadership experience preferred
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
I was very impressed with Nate’s attention to detail and making sure I had as much information and guidance as possible prior to my phone interview. His comments helped understand the employer’s perspective better.
Bruce, Chief Operating Officer in Kentucky
Training And Development