SetPoint Consultants is a national recruitment firm specializing in the Real Estate, Legal, Banking, Finance, and Customer Service industry. We are currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner for our national client with operations in the Melrose Park area.
This is a Direct Hire (Permanent) position and is available immediately.
Our client has a business casual environment and the team is very fun and outgoing. This is a high volume position. There are 3 shifts so candidate must be able to work two days a week during 2nd/3rd shift (1pm-10pm or 2pm-11pm) to assist with on-boarding and employee relations issues. This is not a 9-5 pm job 5 day a week job.
Pay for the position is $75,000-$85,000/yr. plus bonus
Human Resources Business Partner Qualifications and Duties:
- The purpose of the HRBP is to provide professional-level HR Services with an emphasis in the areas of onboarding, employee relations and planning with operations managers.
- Supports business leaders and is fully dedicated to leadership HR needs and target goals.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues and conducts effective, thorough objective investigations.
- The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years of experience working in a team-oriented HR capacity at a larger corporation in a high volume work environment. Candidates that have experience in the manufacturing, warehouse, or distribution area will be given priority consideration.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems would be preferred.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are required
- The candidate must be flexible in shifts and have to work some evenings.
If you are interested, please submit your resume today for immediate review. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you.
BS/BA degree required
Minimum of 3-5 years of Human Resources experience.
Excellent Employee Relations skills.
Must have a can-do attitude and be able to complete tasks independently and on time.
Highly motivated and able to handle multiple urgent issues at one time while remaining calm.
Typing required and MS Office & Internet Skills a must. Taleo a plus!
Solid job tenure and good references.
Superior verbal communication skills.
Ability to pass a thorough background check.
Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources Genralist