The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with CNC Lathe Set-Up/ Operator/Programmer/ Machinist to join a 2nd shift team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· 1-3 years` experience with CNC lathe machining set up and operation utilizing conversational programming.
· Ability to make program adjustments if necessary.
· Must be able to read blueprints (both standard and metric).
· Must be able to utilize micrometers and calipers.
· Must be able to perform inspections on parts to ensure they meet specifications.
· Work collaboratively with Engineering, Production Operations, Programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
· Ensure that parts conform to specifications.
· Complete essential documentation as required.
· Perform and document preventative maintenance as needed.
· Knowledge of various types of metals including, but not limited to Titanium and Stainless Steel.
· Ability to work at a fast pace and keep up with production.
· Must be a team player and have reliable transportation.
· Experience in medical manufacturing a plus including Mori Seiki background.
- Health Insurance:
- Monarch full time employees are eligible for health insurance. There are two plans from which to choose. Offering one of the largest PPO Health Care Insurance Companies within Illinois with deductibles as low as $1000.
- Eligible the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Also available to Monarch Employees:
- Dental Insurance - Guardian
- Vision Insurance - Guardian VSP
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays:
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Eligible after 30 days of employment.
- Employees must work the scheduled day before and after the holiday in order to receive pay.
- Referral Bonus:
- We will pay you a $500 referral bonus for anyone you refer to us, after they have worked 90 calendar days. *IRS W9 Form may be required*
Why Monarch Technical Services?
Since 1987, Monarch Technical is a full-service technical recruiting firm, providing placement services for the manufacturing, warehouse, and industrial industries throughout the Greater Chicagoland area. Our office is located in Rolling Meadows, IL in Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs.
Monarch Technical has been a premiere manufacturing job placement service for the last 3 decades. Our technical areas include CNC Machining, Manual Machining, Electro / Mechanical Technicians, Designing, CAD/CAM, CNC Programming, QC Inspection, Engineering, Welding, Fabrication, Secondary Operations, Warehouse, Sales, Management, Office Personnel, and other Manufacturing Support.
“Recruiting Top Talent for Top Companies” is our business.
When applying, please refer to Job ID #16584
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY