Requires a degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering preferred, and experience in manufacturing and engineering required in the chemical industry. Experience running capital projects and excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills. In addition:
● Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
● Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills required.
● Capacity to work with limited supervision and support, in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment.
● Must possess demonstrated ability to teach/train staff members at all levels.
● Demonstrated ability to interact in a collaborative manner with other departments, teams, and stakeholders.
● Certifications in Six Sigma (Green Belt, Lean) would be a plus.
● Fluent verbal and written skills required to be able communicate within the operations team and with other departments.
NOTE: We have opportunities similar to this one with a number of Fortune 500 clients in the chemical, refining and pharmaceutical sectors. They/We are always looking for candidates with credentials and experience similar to the above. We have positions for engineers who are seeking an opportunity to move in operations, engineering or production. So if the location or responsibilities of this position do not satisfy your present career desires, let us hear from you anyway, as other unadvertised positions may be of interest to you. We DO NOT contact our client companies on your behalf without your approval.
CAVEATS: Your experience must be as a direct employee of an operating chemical, refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, or closely related industry. You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, and you must reside in the USA.
Key Words: Process control engineer, DCS, process engineer, chemical design engineer, chemical engineer, development engineer, controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, process development engineer, process controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, Chemical Engineer, petrochemical, refinery, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, process plant, operations, maintenance.