To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Addison Group • Austin, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, in Central Austin, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Executive Assistant is responsible for complex and detailed calendar management
- Executive Assistant is responsible for management of emails including responding to emails on behalf of the senior executive
- Executive Assistant must arrange all travel including flights, hotel, and ground transportation
- Executive Assistant is responsible for preparation of monthly expense reports
- Executive Assistant must assist other administrative support staff as needed
- Executive Assistant must prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Executive Assistant must prepare reports for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Executive Assistant must have superior organizational skills
- Executive Assistant must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Executive Assistant must have excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Executive Assistant must possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Executive Assistant must have a proven track record coordinating travel
- Executive Assistant must have a strong work ethic and the ability to work well within a team environment