You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Verizon Customer Service Representative
Starwood Innovations is a telecommunication-based consulting sales and marketing firm. We help our client’s popular, household brands maximize their profitability and increase their overall brand exposure through innovative and creative revenue capabilities.
We are looking for a self-starter entry-level Verizon Customer Service Representative to assist with our firm's strategic and productive marketing and sales campaigns. Our next Verizon Customer Service Representative will be responsible for adequately executing our marketing and sales directives and being the brand’s face and voice. In addition, we expect our new and energetic Verizon Customer Service Representative to build quality relationships with new clientele, maintain existing customer accounts, and assist in the increase of overall quarterly and annual production of new sales and customer acquisitions.
Our Verizon Customer Service Representative Will Be Responsible To:
- Engage in communication with customers directly, be an expert on all product knowledge and educate them on their desired product inquiry
- Research target markets to better identify and engage with new and existing customers to help bolster our sales pipeline
- Communicate the features and benefits of specific products/services based on individualized needs
- Overturn objections as necessary throughout the sales process and answer questions as they arise
- Respond in a prompt, effective, and professional manner to all account inquiries
- Attend regular product training sessions with other Verizon Customer Service Representative team-mates and upper-level management
Desired Skills for Success For Our Next Verizon Customer Service Representative:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or sales role is highly recommended
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal
- A tenacity and desire for growth and knowledge
- A driven mindset with impeccable time management skills and a superior work ethic
- Positive and professional demeanor while working with other CSRs and customers
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Restaurant Operation
- Retail Sales
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: STARWOOD
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.