To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plano, TX
- Sharon Mehra
- Phone: 804-915-6265
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant / Talent Acquisition Assistant
ICONMA • Plano, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Plano, TX
Manager is seeking an experienced, high caliber, Talent Acquisition Assistant to provide administrative support to the Human Resource Talent Acquisition group with primary responsibility for the general interview coordination duties including: scheduling phone and onsite interviews, arranging candidate travel, and scheduling interview team debriefs.
Impact This Role Will Have:
- Schedules candidate interviews per the direction of the TA team, with multiple recruiters at various client sites across the nation.
- Coordinates travel (airfare, hotel, taxi or car service reservations) for candidates that are traveling nationally.
- Creates invoice and expense reports.
- Schedules interview team debriefs.
- Coordinates catering for interviews.
- Maintains conference room schedules.
- Assists with creating and maintaining dashboard metrics.
- Assists TA team with various projects and programs related to the full cycle recruitment process.
- Other projects and administrative support duties as assigned.
Experience(s), Education and knowledge:
- High school diploma.
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience.
- Extensive experience with administrative work, particularly scheduling of interviews or appointments.
- Ability to maintain confidential information is essential.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to interact with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Well organized and extremely detail oriented.
- Adaptability to a frequent changing work environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office- Outlook, Word, Excel, Share Point, and Power Point products and personal computer applications.
- Experience using multi-line phone system.
Preferred Qualifications And Education:
- AA or BA degree.