To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Care Coordinator (RNCC)
Green Key Resources • Denver, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently hiring for an RN Care Coordinator (RNCC) position in the Denver area, and are seeking candidates with Case Management/Care Coordination experience ideally within Acute or Ambulatory Care settings. If you think the RN Care Coordinator (RNCC) position fits you, then we would love for you to apply today!
Responsibilities of RN Care Coordinator (RNCC):
- Under general supervision, the RN Care Coordinator (RNCC) is responsible for facilitating and coordinating the care delivered to an assigned group of patients through multidisciplinary and patient/family collaboration to ensure quality and cost effective outcomes are delivered within appropriate care coordination parameters.
- Coordination involves assessment, planning, support, and evaluation of patient care and related outcomes.
- Activities to be performed are facilitation of appropriate status and level of care, screening for high risk and transition of care needs, interviews with patient/family, and progression of care facilitation with the healthcare team.
- Encounters occur face to face, telephonically, and electronically with patients in clinic, at home, at school, and at work.
- Is an active contributor in the development of systems (e.g. care maps, clinical paths) to improve the care of assigned patient populations. Helps ensure compliance with state, federal and third party payor requirements.
Position Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (no nights or weekends!)
Salary is based on experience, tenure, certifications etc. (very competitive with market place)
Requirements for RN Care Coordinator (RNCC):
- Three years of direct patient care experience in acute or ambulatory care required.
- Experience in case management, care coordination, or patient navigation preferred
- Licensed RN required, CCM certification preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of case management/coordination of care principles, programs, and processes in either a hospital or outpatient healthcare environment Professional and effective presentation skills.
- Experience providing direct services to individuals with complex medical conditions, mental health, and/or substance abuse is required.
- Epic experience preferred
Position Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (no nights or weekends!)
If you’re interested in speaking in more detail about this brand new RN Care Coordinator (RNCC) opportunity, please apply today! We are scheduling interviews ASAP.