Promotion In Motion is one of the fastest-growing snack and candy manufacturers and marketers in North America, and was ranked for the second consecutive year, one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies in the U.S. by The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and Information Resources, Inc. (IRI).
Our brands include Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, Sun-Maid® Milk Chocolate Raisins, Sour Jacks® Sour Candies, Fisher® Milk Chocolate Peanuts, Toggi® Fine European Chocolate Wafers, Tuxedos® Chocolate Almond and many more. These beloved brands are found across North America in outlets including Wal-Mart, Target, Costco, Kroger and thousands of other grocery stores, movie theatres, convenience stores, vending machines and specialty retailers.
We are a fast-moving, entrepreneurial organization and seek motivated employees who share this philosophy.
- Monitor the mixture of all raw materials for the first phase in manufacturing
- Adhering to the GMP practices and taking ownership for a clean, safe workspace and overall facility condition.
- Replenish work stations with needed materials.
- Exercising sound judgment and escalating any issues to the supervisor.
- Monitoring and recording various temperature, pressure and volume levels in the mixing cooking process.
- Perform general cleaning duties of equipment and work area.
- Maintain detailed record keeping of lot, batch, usage information into Excel spreadsheets.
- Partner with QA to maintain the product spec’s and ensure food quality.
- Basic computer skills and Excel skills.
- At least 2 years experience in a batch making or compounder position- preferred within the food industry.
- Capability to lift 50 pound bags frequently.
- Experience with a stand up fork-lift and hand truck.
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced environment.
- Preferred bilingual Spanish/English
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and escalate any issues to the supervisor.
Product Quality Assurance
Good Manufacturing Practices