To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Account Executive
Atlantic Broadband • Miami, FL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Account Executive
Atlantic Broadband is actively seeking Account Executives (AE) to join our fast growing Business Services team. AE’s work with a wide range of businesses to provide crucial communication services including: Internet and Phone service, Ethernet, DIA, Hosted Phone, TV, Data Center connectivity and more. As a member of the Business Services team AE’s are the face of Atlantic Broadband and a key part of our strong double digit revenue growth. Ideal candidates for this position have a strong sales background with a proven record of success and a desire to be rewarded. Knowledge of telecommunications is a plus, however, candidates without telecom experience will be provided the required training to become successful!
Come join our high growth team and be a part of a group that rewards success!
· Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota by selling telecommunications services to SMB & Enterprise businesses.
· Develop and maintain personal sales funnel by leveraging internal sales tools and lead lists. Prospect for qualified new account opportunities to generate sales activity required to meet monthly quota requirements.
· Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers, including the development of and proposal of client centric product solutions.
· Maintains professional relationship with all customers and business partners, and follows through with pre-sale & post-sale customer communications.
· Designs, develops and delivers sales proposals based on product benefits to the target customer.
· Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
· Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales engineering, sales support and marketing personnel
· Attends all sales and training sessions as required by management
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· 5+ years of outside sales B2B experience in the Telecom industry; demonstrated success in acquiring new business clients – Looking for sales personas with the challenger/hunter style!
· Proven track record of achieving sales quotas by selling services to SMB and/or enterprise customers.
· Excellent Time Management, Negotiation, Goal Setting, Prospecting and Interpersonal skills
· Strong and effective communication skills both orally and written
· Prior experience with high velocity/transitional sales, Sales Force or telecommunication sales a plus.