To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2540 North 1st Street
San Jose, CA 95131
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lg Display America, Inc. • San Jose, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Accounting Professional
Location: San Jose, CA
This position is responsible for maintaining Accounts Receivable (AR) for the company. This position requires frequent communication with customers, sales, and other teams in the US and overseas.
- Send invoices to customers using customers’ delivery requests such as: e-mail, FedEx, OB10, EDI, and other methods
- Prepare AR Statements for customers and communicate with customers’ AP for payment schedules and other issues
- Communicate with customers, sales, and other related teams for any development of any issues
- Prepare AR Selling list and manage AR Selling programs with the banks
- Accepting payment for outstanding invoices via wire transfers and checks
- Ensure that cash receipts, claims, or unpaid invoices are properly accounted for and recorded in the system
- Prepare weekly AR Aging report and go over each customer’s status with the Manager and Director
- Prepare weekly AR status report to the Director and Controller
- Prepare weekly AR Cash Flow report to Cash Management Team.
- Perform month-end closing procedures (AR Reconciliation, Bad Debt, and AR Insurance)
- Prepare AR Selling Report, TT Status file, Early Payment and Overdue Report for HQ
- Communicate with HQ for credit limits for new and existing customers
- Reconcile accounts receivable accounts to the general ledger
- Manage manual invoices such as rent invoices for related parties, damage claim, etc.
- Comply with the company’s policy and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 0-2 years of experience in accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of USGAAP/IFRS
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- Travel required: 5%