To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
20 Iowa Avenue
Riverside, CA 92507
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RDO Equipment Co. • Riverside, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Specific Duties Include:
• Demonstrate leadership in day-to-day management of the Service Technicians under their direction.
• Assign and schedule jobs and work areas to Service Technicians according to their skills and knowledge.
• Coach, mentor, and communicate job expectations to service department team members.
• Lead and take ownership of management responsibility relating to hiring, performance management and overall people management with assigned Service Technicians.
• Effectively utilize the service scheduling and Ewalk tools to properly manage the flow of the work order process to completion. (customer, internal and warranty)
• Follow and understand all of our manufacturer partner’s guidelines, processes and expectations.
• Review and approve the daily timecards for employees.
• Proactively seek customer feedback, anticipate problems and respond promptly.
• Respond and follow up with employee issues and/or concerns.
• Review and process all repair work orders for accuracy and completeness concerning parts, materials, labor, and approve the release of equipment for delivery to the customer.
• Assist and support all aspects of the service department in support of the responsibilities of the Service Operations Manager.
• Responsible for facilitating proper annual employee reviews, 1:1 meetings and quarterly Career Path Level (CPL) meetings.
• Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold within the dealership’s area of responsibility.
• Maintain and demonstrate the knowledge of the RDO Equipment Co. Service operations and procedures model.
• Effectively utilize company provided tools, i.e. Work Order Scheduler, Ewalk, Precise, DTAC, Service Advisor, Service Advisor Remote etc.
• Handle warranty claims, including computation of charges, partner with the Central Warranty Department on the submission and follow-up of all warranty claims.
• Ensure that appropriate communications take place throughout the location/s by facilitating/participating in monthly open-book meetings, conducting regular team meetings, encouraging an open-door policy, and proactively seeking feedback from team members.
• Foster an engaged work environment within the location/s, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer.
• Lead and manage all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive and that all team members are committed to creating solutions and long term relationships with customers.
• Ensure that the company/location reputation and image in the community is consistent with RDO Equipment Co. Core Values, and that business relationships with all stakeholders are not compromised.
• Manage the evaluation, allocation, and management of physical and financial resources and administer the hiring, development/training, management, evaluation, and effective assignment of people resources.
• Responsible for ensuring that sound and safe business practices and processes are implemented and are continuously improved to effectively and efficiently achieve ethical business objectives.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Previous supervisory/management experience preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Technical knowledge
• Excellent time management, problem solving and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High school and/or technical school education preferred
• Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.