Per Se Group has an immediate vacancy for a skilled Administrative professional with a track record supporting construction and development projects. This individual will be the first administrator hired on for a $100+ million-dollar project in the Hudson Valley. Responsibilities will include document control and revision as well as executive support for Project Managers and C-suite executives. For an experienced and polished individual with the right background, this is the opportunity to establish yourself as a core part of the project team.
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes.
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Assists in the preparation, review, and administration of contractual proposals relating to construction projects.
- Responsible for preparing bids and negotiating specifications for materials, equipment, manpower, or other construction services.
- Secures all necessary approvals and ensures that standard company procedures are followed.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Demonstrated Experience as an Administrative professional within a project development or construction environment
- Knowledge of the construction profess as it relates to permits, government compliance, technical documents
- Knowledge of non-disclosure agreements
- Leadership skills a plus, position may evolve into management role as project develops
- Familiarity with heavy industrial construction projects a plus