To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5420 Linkwood Road
Linkwood, MD 21835
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Equipment Operator
WorkRocket • Linkwood, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Would you take pride in making a high-quality finished product made from recycled materials? Take advantage of this career with our client, an established, successful organization will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
They are looking for an Industrial Equipment Operator to join their Linkwood, MD team. This is a pivotal role where you will be operating industrial equipment responsible for creating additives used in dog food and livestock feed.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay –$800-1000/week
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – They are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
In this role, you will:
- Start-up, operate and shutdown all equipment
- Monitor and operate systems associated with processing operation
- Maintain established performance expectations for industrial equipment
- Ensure finished product meets quality specifications
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Since 1949, they have been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Their focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Experience controlling operations of equipment systems in an industrial environment
- Basic computer skills, math skills, and the ability to read and write
- High school diploma or equivalent