The primary role of this position is to provide quality administrative functions within the service center,
ensuring all company policies are followed and conduct effective communication between peers,
managers and customers at the direction of the plant manager.
You will report to the plant manager and serve as a member of the facility leadership
team. The positions primary responsibility will be to provide office services by implementing
administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. This position
will interact with the service center Plant Manager, Regional Manager and Regional Directors
Completes daily, weekly and monthly reporting including, but not limited to, payroll, production
reporting, inventory reconciliation and shipping and receiving.
Indirectly supervises administrative employees within assigned plant.
Performs general clerical duties including, but not limited to, employee file maintenance, mail
sorting and processing and answering phones.
Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and
Provides information by answering questions and requests.
Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating
needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
Facilitates operational requirements by scheduling and completing administrative projects .
Q UALIFICATIONS AND E DUCATION R EQUIREMENTS
High school diploma/equivalent
Ability to type and use a computer
P REFERRED S KILLS
Four-year college degree or 3-5 years relevant experience preferred
Experience utilizing Microsoft Office software
- Tasking all office duties to office staff
- Maintain office equipment and office supplies
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office procedures
- Supervise all non- clinical office staff including business office, front office and administrative support personnel
- Perform general office/facilities management duties
- Maintain office equipment and ensure service contracts of office equipment
- Ensure all aspects of office operations
- Close the front office area
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Help all departments in front office
- Manage the office support team
- Supply for the business office
- Operate an efficient office practice
- Monitor office policies and procedures
- Implement office policies and procedures
- Controlling the entire office administration
- Provide administrative leadership to the front office staff
- Assess office staff on performance ability
- Coordinate staffing within the office
- Maintain office services and flow by organizing and managing office operations and procedures