To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
S45W29290 Wisconsin 59
Waukesha, WI 53189
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Field Service Manager
Generac • Waukesha, WI
Posted 2 months ago
Generac Mobile Products – Generac Mobile Products is seeking a Technical Field Service Manager.
The Technical Field Service Manager – Mobile equipment will ensure customer satisfaction on all levels of business by providing on-site and phone troubleshooting, repair, equipment modifications, installation and sales support of various mobile power generation equipment and mobile heaters. This position is responsible for providing mission critical equipment support and service. The preferred candidate would live in the Northwest or the Great Plains regions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support, setup and assistance to customers
- Assist in site certification, operation and EPA testing.
- Provide spark ignited technical training to related customers.
- Assist with the development and distribution of service and parts bulletins to notify customers of product changes or issues.
- Assist sales managers and rep groups with new customer product training.
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with customers’ branch, district, and regional sales and service managers
- Coordinate customer calls with regional sales managers to ensure needs of all customers in the territories are met.
- Provide technical support and additional company presence at national and regional industry trade shows.
- Provide sales support through assisting customers in determining correct equipment for their needs.
- Provide technical input and design ideas to engineering during new product initiation and existing product improvements.
- Provide feedback from the field to sales and marketing, engineering, manufacturing, and technical support regarding competitor product.Assist Training and Education and Technical Publications with manual content and reviews for accuracy.
- Provide written weekly reports to manager covering accounts visited, service schools provided, product issues/ concerns, possible sales opportunities, and competitor information.
- Associate’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 years in a technical product support services department to include 2 years of management experience;
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Mechanical equipment (mechanical and electrical systems) knowledge / Certifications;
- Skilled in adapting to and driving change within the organization;
- Bi-Lingual / Spanish;
- Proven track record Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Microsoft Office tools;
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.
- Up to 80% travel required
Generac offers an excellent benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, vacation, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement, company matched 401K, career development, and more!
To view a full job description and apply on our website please visit us on our careers page - http://www.generac.com/about-us/careers