To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1300 South Patterson Drive
Bloomington, IN 47403
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Financial Services Analyst
Catalent Pharma Solutions • Bloomington, IN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Client Financial Services Analyst
The Client Financial Services Analyst will be responsible for ensuring accurate financial project contract set-up and review within the Catalent ERP system.
Location: Bloomington, IN
In concert with Catalent’s Patient First philosophy, this position is key in our efforts toward continuous improvement of our processes & information which will allow quality drug products to reach patients safely and efficiently.
● Project contract set-up and Review in JDE, ensuring correct invoicing and revenue recognition points are assigned and coded correctly
● Review all scope changes and amendments (PP modifications, Cancellations, Credits, etc.) to ensure timely and accurate system updates
● Document and Maintain appropriate SOX controls for the OTC process
● Effectively coordinate with Supply Chain function to manage commercial client PO’s
● Help resolve open A/R issues, working closely to support the BD, PM and FSSC
● Work closely with Revenue stream owners, and Finance FP&A function, to provide visibility to progress toward product delivery and Revenue targets
● Assist in coordinating data requests for internal and external auditors
● Bachelor’s degree
● 2-5 years of experience in a related position
● Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment
● Experience working with an ERP system
● Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
● Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels of management
● Knowledge of financial systems and Revenue Recognition
● Ability to collaborate across the organization on business and operational processes
● Understanding of manufacturing processes
● Outstanding management skills; able to establish and focus on key priorities.
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
● Leads with Integrity and Respect
● Delivers Results
● Demonstrates Business Acumen
● Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
● Champions Change
● Engages and Inspires
● Coaches and Develops
Catalent’s facility in Bloomington provides a fully integrated and unique model for process development, clinical and commercial mammalian cell culture manufacturing, formulation, parenteral drug manufacturing and packaging under one roof. The award-winning facility provides clinical and commercial bulk drug substance and drug product manufacturing, including liquid and lyophilized vials, and prefilled syringes, along with an array of support services. The Bloomington site is proud to offer the following:
● Diverse, inclusive culture
● Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
● Educational assistance/reimbursement
● On-site fitness center and wellness programs
● Excellent on-site cafeteria
● Robust Employee Referral Program