To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2200 Texas 121
Bedford, TX 76021
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Amynta Group • Bedford, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Business Analyst will review, analyze, and evaluate system change requests and reports of malfunction. Duties include working with multiple departments to document requirements, define objectives, and determine strategy to accomplish desired results.
- Dedication to product (system) development
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Analytical ability
- Scrupulous requirements documentation
- Capacity to conduct or assist with cost/benefit analysis
- Aptitude to work collaboratively with and through others
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Understanding of development lifecycle
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Create Features and User Stories based on needs of the business
- Create Bug work items based on problems reported by the business
- Collaborate with various individuals to assemble cost-benefit analysis
- Work directly with business units to gather and define requirements
- Assist in regression testing
- Assist in testing of newly developed user stories
- Other assigned tasks as necessary
Experience: 3-5 years preferred
Bachelor’s degree: Required