Full Time Position (2 positions) . The HCBS Unlicensed Behavioral Health Provider is an active member in the FLACRA team and provides services identified and approved through HARP Care Management and Managed Care Organization (MCO) peer support to clients with serious mental illness and/or substance abuse who meet eligibility criteria for HCBS services.
Under the supervision of the Licensed Program Director the HCBS Unlicensed Behavioral Health Provider will function to provide the following service types:
• Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR)
• Habilitation (HAB)
• Family Support and Training (FST)
• Education Support Services (ESS)
• Empowerment Service – Peer Supports (EMP)
• Pre-Vocational Services (PVOC)
Each service type is defined in the New York State: Health and Recovery Plan (HARP) Adult Behavioral Health Home and Community Based Services (BH HCBS) Provider Manual.
1. Serves as an active member of the client’s treatment team, including participation in team meetings and treatment planning meetings. Team members include but aren’t limited to the care managers/HARP coordinators.
2. Manage individual caseloads, including referrals, intake, prior authorization with insurance providers, input/management of service thresholds, development of individual service plans and care plan reviews/updates as well as discharge/transition planning. Will additionally complete/coordinate care with referral source for crisis plan.
Radiation Treatment Planning