To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3050 South National Avenue
Springfield, MO 65804
- Jenah Luna
- Phone: 417-887-5900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Insurance Agent-E460
Express Employment Professionals • Springfield, MO
Posted 25 days ago
We're seeking a Licensed Insurance Agent. This is a critical position for client development and new business. Candidate will be responsible for identifying potential business opportunities in the local community and contacting key decision makers, through sales calls, by phone, and in-person.
- Calculate Premiums, applicable discounts and other payments for products and services
- Pivot customers to another product line on the phone or in person
- Prepare forms, applications agreements and other paperwork to complete sales related efforts and ensure policy requirements are fulfilled
- Explain payment method options to customers
- Submit forms to underwriter to obtain coverage
- Engage customers in small talk to build rapport
- Explain features, benefits and drawbacks of specific insurance and/or financial products
- Attend agent team member training sessions, seminars and other programs to learn about new products and services and to acquire new skills
- Receive and provide receipts for payments made, mail payments for processing, handle returned checks and online SFPP
- Handle policy changes and update customer/household information
Applicants should be comfortable contacting and engaging with business people at all levels, while having successful selling techniques (communication skills, questioning and listening techniques, etc.) and the discipline of being persistent while following a daily and weekly plan, with the desire to become a top performing sales professional.
The ideal candidate will be a Licensed in Property and Casualty, or be willing to obtain License at company's expense.
How to Apply:
- Call Today to schedule an interview 417-887-5900
- Send Resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Click "Apply" button below to APPLY ONLINE
- Apply in person with proper Identification to complete I-9 verification*:(click here for list of acceptable documents) *all list B documents must have a photo
EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
3050 S. National Ste. 200
Springfield, MO 65804
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Missouri, and Springfield, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals of Springfield has helped strong applicants build their career since 1990. In 2018, our team put more than 2,700 associates to work in the greater Springfield area. Globally, Express employs more than 500,000 people across more than 800 locally owned franchises worldwide.
Building your career. Building relationships. Apply with Express today.
You never pay any fees to Express!
We offer Referral Bonus!