Omni New York LLC (ONY) is an affordable housing developer and owner, with an affiliated property management company and general contracting company, Renewal Construction, LLC. ONY and its affiliates own and manage over 11,500 units of affordable rental housing spread across 10 states. Please see our website at www.onyllc.com for more information about this growing company.
ONY affiliate, Renewal Construction, LLC, is a major growing affordable housing residential contractor is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager in New York.
- Project Manager- 10 year’s extensive experience in the renovations of occupied apartments
- Experience with HPD, NYCHA, affordable housing
- Well-versed in the construction process
- Communicate and coordinate with all trades
- Prepare and monitor project schedule and change order logs;
- Review and approve monthly payment applications submitted by contractors
- Be a team player, able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literate- knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, Word, Project, and Email.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position which will typically involve 50+ hours a week. Due to the nature of the job, the employee must be available on-call early/late hours to deal with delays, bad weather, and emergencies at the job site.
The employee may travel extensively when the construction site is not close to the main office or when responsible for activities at two or more sites.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction science/construction management.
- Minimum of ten years’ related experience in residential and/or institutional projects. Full benefit options available
- Salary commensurate with experience
Omni New York, LLC (ONY) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief. As a matter of policy, ONY does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered. ONY does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
Social Media Platforms
Creative Content Development
Recommend Appropriate Strategies