To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Must be open to multiple locations, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Must be open to multiple locations, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Supervisor’s Title: Vice President, Specialty Operations
Exempt Status: Salary
Location: Various Locations
Provide strategic direction and leadership to engage entire plant operation in continuously improving Engagement, Safety, Quality, Productivity, Operational Excellence and Costs. Develop a leadership that ensures all plant employees can improve and sustain a zero loss work culture that drives out injuries and ensures products are safe and meet quality specifications. Manage all aspects of a 24/7 plant operation ensuring budget, output, and continuous improvement by engaging all employees. Directs, administers, and coordinates the activities of the organization in support of policies, goals, and objectives established by the company.
· Create an environment of strong team spirit, timely and effective communications, sense of urgency, high motivation and inspire teams to achieve goals in the immediate and longer term.
· Be an active and visible change agent, promoting flexible and open mindsets to new opportunities.
· Effectively executes the strategic plant and direction for all production initiatives and in conjunction with global initiatives.
· Drive collaboration within site and across network activities, cross-functional planning, and decision making.
· Accountable for overall budget and financial performance of product manufacturing operations.
· Proactively promote positive Safety Culture and GMP operating principles.
· Continuous improvement of manufacturing procedures and related equipment in collaboration with Production, Engineering and Quality.
· Participate in the development of manufacturing, productivity, and financial goals and manage operations so that all departmental and site goals are met.
· Ensure compliance and inspection readiness for product manufacturing operations at all times. Actively support internal and external inspection activities.
· Provides the leadership necessary to recruit supporting personnel as required and approved, manages the training and mentoring of new personnel, and directs their activities toward the achievement of all company key results and production programs and goals.
· Continuously monitor deviations in the area of responsibility and define and implement sustainable measures to reduce deviations. Promote problem identification and a culture of proactive problem prevention.
· Coach and develop supervisors and junior staff via effective development planning. Manage the performance planning process for all direct reports. Coordinate department level hiring and staffing plans.
· Optimize production operations through the startegic management of personnel, operational and mechanical resources.
· Identify on-going opportunities for improvement that enables the facility to develop to its optimum profit potential and decrease the cost of production.
· Utilizes processes, driving zero losses and upholds the culture on non-negotiables.
· Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in a related field; at least 10 years prior experience in the manufacturing industry or similar industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
· Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Knowledge of software applications in Aucad, Access, PowerPoint presentation, Excel Spreadsheets and MSWord Processing