To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mesquite, TX
- Hiring Manager
- Phone: 972-807-9319
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Retail Sales Associate - Weekly Pay
Trust Group, Inc. • Mesquite, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Launch your career with the best team in the Dallas metroplex. Contact our HR Manager today at 972.807.9319 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits and perks you will enjoy as a Full Time Retail Sales Associate:
- Weekly and Monthly Bonuses for all top performers
- Employee training program from entry level all the way to management
- Absolutely no micromanaging
- Direct coaching from the leadership team
- Industry conferences to aid personal and professional development
- Domestic and international travel opportunities
- Social gatherings and team events in and out of the office
- You will be using the latest CRM technology to manage relationships and interactions with current and potential customers
- You will use your people and communication skills to strike up and develop sales
- You will handle incoming customer service inquiries to address all customer concerns
- You will act as the brand liaison between our clients and firm
- You will be responsible for daily data entry of sales process and provide feedback to team
What the future holds for Trust Group:
Our proven results mean more growth opportunities for all. Our clients have increased their demand for more market share. This means we are adding to our team and will be expanding into multiple branches. We are looking for high performing candidate like yourself to learn the foundation of sales and be cross-trained into various management and leadership level roles. As a future leader in our company, you will be responsible for client representation at our various locations.
Here at Trust Group, the amount of success that someone achieves is directly proportional to the amount of effort they put into it. Our commitment is to our people. This includes our clients, customers and most importantly, our team. We provide a positive, energetic and fun environment that encourages excellence.
Qualities you must possess:
- Love for interacting with people
- Desire to be the best versions of yourself and contribute at a high caliber to a committed team
- Take ownership of every aspect of setting and achieving goals by demonstrating strong work ethic
- Hold high levels of integrity in order to assure everyone on the team has a true since of trust from the top to the bottom
- Interest in customer service, sales, marketing, account management, customer support, retail industry
- Bonus if you have previous experience in customer service, sales, restaurant, hospitality, retail, telecommunications