To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sonic Drive-In • Flagstaff, AZ
Posted 12 days ago
Restaurant General Manager
As a SONIC Drive-In General Manager, you are responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of the Drive-In to provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at the Sonic Drive-In. As the highest management position within the Drive-In, you are accountable for the Drive-In and its operations.
- Hiring, training, managing, supervising, directing, and developing Great People ready to serve a SuperSONIC experience to every guest
- Demonstrating a Fair, Firm, Fun leadership approach, and leading by example
- Managing a profit and loss statement to exceed expectations every week, month, and year
- Swiftly resolving employee concerns with a thoughtful approach
- Celebrating team successes and coaching for better performance
- Setting expectations and providing clear and continuous feedback
- Creating an upbeat positive atmosphere during the shift that makes work fun
- Helping employees understand the big picture and their role by sharing the “why” behind tasks
- Understanding how to use metrics to evaluate Drive-In performance and make necessary improvements
- Getting out in the community, making a difference, and growing sales for your Drive-In and the brand
- Maintaining and enforcing SONIC safety and sanitation standards
- Relentlessly complying with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
What You’ll Need:
- 3 years prior general management experience; 5 years prior QSR experience
- High standards for self and the team
- Positive attitude, especially during rushes or stressful situations
- Resiliency – trying different approaches to solve a problem; working to get better every day
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks accordingly
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
The Fine Print:
As required by applicable law, SONIC Drive-In franchise organizations will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Each franchise organization is an independent employer and thus responsible for making its own employment-related decisions. Nothing in these materials should be construed as the franchisor being involved in or having control over a franchise employee's essential terms and conditions of employment.