IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
Looking for a highly motivated individual for an Accountant III position within Royalty department. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing contracts and performing related tasks for royalties. This position has opportunities to work with multiple departments, across all business channels, linking industry leading themed products with the best revenue and royalty accounting solutions. Position reports to the Royalty Manager.
Successful candidate will oversee the following functions:
- Royalty calculations, journal entries, statements, reconciliations, reporting, meetings, and impairment analysis
- Managing Multi-channel contracts including prepaids and royalty payable balances, royalty consumption, statements, reporting, and impairment analysis
- Ensuring compliance to global policies, internal controls and tax, legal and statutory requirements
- Providing data and necessary details for internal & external audit to ensure timely closure of the audit
- Assist in compiling policies, procedures guidelines over areas of responsibility
- Responsible for improving processes and internal controls in area of responsibility.
- Mentoring junior team members to help develop their skill set.
- MBA or other advanced degree, CPA or special skill related to position preferred
- SAP and/or Alliant software experience or equivalent database skills preferred
- Driven, self-motivated individual
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, plus 5+ years accounting or financial analysis experience.
- Must be technical and detail-oriented with strong analytical skills able to extract appropriate financial elements from business deals/contracts, compiling and presenting financial reports, and audit rules and regulations.
- Additional knowledge in GAAP, IFRS, and SOX.
- Advanced PC skills with demonstrated ability to work with large amounts of data in an efficient manner
- Must be able to work cross-departmentally and have a strong understanding of process controls to ensure proper financial posting.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines while being a team player is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed