To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Akron, OH
- MATHESON TRI/GAS INC.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MATHESON TRI/GAS INC. • Akron, OH
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Matheson, a leading manufacturer, processor, retail sales and distributor of welding gases and supplies is currently recruiting a Sales Representative to cover Akron, OH and the surrounding markets.
The primary responsibility of the role is to grow the existing territory and maintain existing customers. This role reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
• Develop an overall strategic and operational sales plan for specific accounts in area assigned, with the purpose to increase sales and gross margin.
• Develop and maintain a working relationship with customers, through all levels of the customer organization.
• Identify target accounts and establish plans to develop them.
• Develop additional sales through Matrix selling techniques.
• Collaborate with internal and external resources to obtain technical and customer information in order to adequately compete for current business and new accounts.
• Make sales presentations to customers.
• Providing marketing and sales support for monthly sales promotions/initiatives and conduct product demonstrations as required.
• Will be required to travel 50%+ of work time within a 100 mile radius.
Apply online at:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year College or related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5+ years- experience in Industrial Sales preferably Gases/Medical Gases/Propane and Welding supply sales.
• A proven track record in sales and account management and development.
• Profit and loss analysis on proposed sales orders and understanding of profit margins.
• Experience making sales presentations and demonstrations.