We are seeking individuals who are interested in being part of the fastest growing market available today, The Senior Market.
At Family First Life, we are considered to be “The Senior Market Specialist,” and are committed to work with our clients with Honesty and Integrity. Our professionally trained Agents and office staff are dedicated to providing the best products and services in the industry. Our broad portfolio of insurance products includes Life Insurance, Final Expense and Annuities.
- 100%-145% COMP
- Have access to 15 different insurance carriers
- Have access to 20 third party lead vendors
- Vested day one with renewals
- No Contract (Not Captive)
- Reach new levels of income.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of helping seniors with important decisions. Create a personal career path with measurable results.
- HIGH COMP and EXCLUSIVE LEADS!!
- Management & Administrative support that is second to none.
- A place where professionalism is the standard.
- Sales, in the senior market specifically- is one of the highest paid professions a person can choose!
To speak with our Acquisition Manager for more information please send a resume to:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sales Representative.
- Candidates must have the ability and desire to work full-time.
- Candidate needs to be comfortable with meeting clients on a face to face basis and over the phone. - This requires above average communication skills.
- You must have reliable transportation.
- Experience is not necessary; we will train the right candidates and right work ethic.
Send a resume to set up an interview!
- Become a licensed agent
- Beginning career in insurance sales
- Obtain life and health insurance licenses
- Recommend insurance coverage to clients
- Quoting, preparing, and selling life insurance policies
- Sell accident, health and life insurance
- Assisting with quotes on life insurance
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies
- Discuss and handle insurance needs
- Follow up and sell insurance policies
- Record new insurance policies and claims